WELCOME TO MY NEW SERIES ASK ALEKSANDRA!
I’ll be making weekly videos with the answers to questions you send me…
THIS WEEK SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING ABOUT STYLE AND SELF CARE IN THESE WEIRD TIMES
We’ve all had a change in everyday routines with the world Covid crisis…and a change in routine can be a great opportunity to put in place simple new daily rituals that work with your lifestyle, without being overwhelming – to enhance and elevate your everyday, and immediately bring a greater feeling of being beautiful, confident and in control – whatever your phase in life!
In my work, I gently guide my clients through incremental life changes…and through this confinement I’m taking my own advice, and adopting small incremental and intentional upgrades to my daily routine – creating small rituals for myself that will cumulatively enhance my everyday – in lockdown and beyond.
Here are a few of my current confinement style and self care favourites that I elaborate on in the video. Enjoy!
ps. I don’t always agree with the Daily Mail and its polarising opinions, but was thrilled to speak with the lovely Andrew Pierce on this weeks podcast. Find me at the end of the show at 25.12minutes, where I share my thoughts on recovering your mojo after months of homeschooling and lock-down! Have a listen here
1. Breaking Ballet – you can be strong AND feminine!
2. Water Pik for flossing fun! I have the travel version as it’s more compact and discrete and comes in a travel case for ease of putting away!
3. Life Styling – Using what you have to create intentional displays and vignettes around your home (even if it’s dinner for one with a candle and a napkin) to help you to feel great in the confines that you have. See my article on a simple idea for a refreshed home here.
4. Revitalash – wonder serum for fluttering lashes.
5. The I AM app for pings of positivity throughout the day. “You become what you believe.”
6. Wear something JOYFUL to elevate your everyday! I love a little everyday glitter, and this copper one from Mac is fab and universally flattering whatever your age!
If you have any questions for Ask Aleksandra, write in the comments below, or drop me a direct message on instagram via @stylishwhispering – I love hearing from you!
Lots of Love, xoxo Aleksandra